Putting you in business.
Pre-engineered wood-frame systems are one of the fastest growing construction methods for low-rise commercial buildings. Why? They go up faster and are less expensive, so owners can turn a quicker ROI. Count on Lester’s engineers to help you achieve a building that is:
- Affordable: less expensive than stud frame, steel or masonry
- Quick-Up: 30 percent faster than other construction methods
- Turnkey: we can oversee planning, design, build and/or expansion through completion
- Interior and Exterior Options: choose literally any shape, style and finish desired
- Energy Efficient: many features increase energy efficiency and decrease overhead
“In our role as an architect and general contractor, we have a responsibility to deliver the best solution at the best price. The decision to include Lester Buildings in our custom project was beneficial to our company and our client. We considered many different construction options – steel frame, concrete block, precast concrete, stick-frame wood – and found Lester to be the best value for the shell structure. It allowed us great flexibility for us to customize the interior spaces. Well done, Lester!”
- David H. (Minnetonka, MN)
View Commercial Building Photos in the Project Library
Helpful links for architects, developers, engineers and specifiers:
Download Lester Buildings' Specifications
Why spec wood post-frame construction?
National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA):
Lester Building Systems is alligned with the National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA). The NJPA is a national organization that creates cooperative purchasing solutions on behalf of its member agencies.
BlueScope Construction Inc. has been awarded a contract with NJPA, and Lester Building Systems is their only wood-frame building vendor.
Contact BlueScope Construction Inc.