Meeting unique challenges.
Lester Buildings has manufactured thousands of modern livestock buildings. We understand the unique challenges producers face, foremost, is balancing the multiple demands of animal health and productivity, equipment, waste management and future expansion.
Dairy barns have been a Lester specialty since 1947, not just a sideline. In fact, we’ve manufactured thousands of dairy barns, from small, single building expansions to large, multi-site commercial-style operations for some of the country’s largest dairy producers.
- Hallmark Engineering: right-the-first-time engineering expertise
- Structural Integrity: high-quality, rugged materials for 24-7 freestall facilities
- Long-Term Value: excellent return on investment compared to other options
- Large Herds: experience with large, complex, multi-building operations
- Ventilation: abundant air flow for herd and worker health
- More information on Lester's dairy barns
Our popular monoslope beef barns offer the perfect combination of structural integrity, shelter, ventilation and waste conversion.
- Flexible: custom design can accommodate pens, gates, expansions
- Cross Ventilation: opens sides allow excellent air flow
- Roomy: long span central header minimizes interior columns
- More information on Lester's beef barns
Lester offers many options to ensure the safety, health and productivity of your hog operation. We’re experienced in building facilities for breeding/gestation, farrowing, nurseries, and finishing.
- Customized: design flexibility lets you decide on ideal layout and materials
- Ventilation: Lester can work with any ventilation system you choose
- Specialty materials: insulation design endures high moisture-high humidity environments
- More information on Lester's hog barns
Business Area Add-Ons
Today’s operations require sharp management. Collaborate with your Lester builder to augment your livestock building with office areas, employee break rooms, restrooms, showers and records storage.
View Livestock Building Photos in the Project Library