Doors are a critical part of solidifying Lester’s Lifetime Structural Design Warranty. So much so, that we design and manufacture our own sliding steel doors (the only wind-rated ones on the market) to building loads. Why all the fuss? If a Lester building is built to code, and it fails because of a non-wind-rated door, the failure is not covered in our warranty.
- Framed with heavy-duty 16-gauge steel verticals and 16 or 20-gauge girts, and cladded with 29 or 26-gauge Uni-Rib™ steel panel to prevent door twisting, warping or binding.
- Specially-lubricated trolleys for easy and quiet gliding.
- A rounded track that self-cleans dirt and debris with each operation, which eliminates periodic cleaning.
Power Pivot™ Hydraulic Door
Big machinery requires big storage – and a big entry way. Lester’s own Power Pivot door is the industry’s first clear-span, single-panel shop door engineered to meet wind loads. For maximum space, the door opens past horizontal.
- Door sizes range from 12 to 60 feet wide by 12 to 24 feet high
- Innovative design transfers less load to building
- Excellent standard insulation and thermo-efficient options
- Ships “knocked down” to minimize freight costs
- Many color options available
Walk Doors & Windows
Lester only partners with carefully selected national suppliers of high quality building accessories. We trust our suppliers to provide product consistency, excellent customer service, and superior project management (delivery and installation).