Great Buildings Begin with a Great Plan.
1. Use Our Planning Tools to Kickstart Your Project.
2. Collaborate With Your Lester Buildings Dealer / Rep.
No more waiting weeks (or longer) for drawings and a firm price based on rough sketches. Lester’s propriety software tool makes designing and revising your building fast, accurate, convenient – and transparent. See every aspect of design, engineering and pricing in real time.
- Contact your local Lester Dealer / Rep.
- Schedule a time to meet. The Dealer / Rep will want to meet you at your building site to do a full site review, so they can prepare a complete, accurate proposal, and to prevent any surprises later.
- Discuss your building needs: budget, timeline, building use (short-term and long-term), financing, etc.
- Let the collaboration begin. Via a shared laptop, you and your Lester Dealer / Rep can immediately begin co-creating your building. View detailed floorplans, elevations, and 3D drawings suitable for permitting.
3. Know This Before You Build.
No one likes delays. But there are many requirements before you actually break ground. Lester Buildings won’t do these for you. However, we’ve compiled a list to help keep you on track.
- If you haven't already done so, buy the land for your building.
- Contact your local city or county Planning & Zoning department. Find out if you can build what you want to build (location, setback requirements, building square footage, etc.) Find out what permits are required.
- Prepare the building site for material delivery and construction. The local Lester Buildings Dealer / Rep can review the site preparation requirements with you.
- Call 811, the national "call before you dig" One Call Center to ensure all underground utilities are marked prior to starting construction.